If a person owes you money and that person does not want to pay you. We will consult with you and provide you with legal advice. We will proceed on your behalf with legal action against the person that owes you money.
When our client gets arrested by a POLICE OFFICER of the South African Police Services, all they want is to be released from custody.
We provide 24 hours bail application we will assist our client to get bail.
We represent our clients at court.
A divorce is legally terminating a marriage by court.
A Divorce can be Contested & Uncontested:
- Contested Divorce: The opposing party appoints an attorney to defend the divorce action. The parties cannot agree on an issue(s) as indicated in the particulars of claim in the summons.
- Uncontested Divorce: The other party does not defend the divorce action and the party agrees on all of the issues in the particulars of claim in the summons.
It is challenging for our clients when they have been dismissed from their employment. We assist our clients when they have been unfairly dismissed from their employment. We refer their case to the Council of Conciliation Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA).
We fully prepare our clients for their arbitration case at the CCMA. We attend and represent our clients with arbitration at the CCMA.
When the father of the child does not make payments for the child, you can claim for child maintenance from the father of the child.
We assist our clients:
- To get maintenance for the child / children.
- We assist our clients with an application to increase / decrease maintenance.
- We assist our clients when the other party who was currently paying maintenance for the child suddenly stops paying maintenance for the child.
- We assist our clients if they require access (visitation rights) to their child.
If your partner is abusing you we can assist you with bringing an application to the respective court. We will prepare you for your application hearing and will represent you at court.
If someone is harassing you we can assist you with bringing an application to the respective court. We will prepare you for your application hearing and will represent you at court.
There are 3 types of marriage regimes in South Africa, namely:
- Community of Property
- Ante nuptial Contract – With Accrual
- Ante nuptial Contract- Without Accrual
If you choose item 2 or 3 above. We can assist you to draft a marriage contract for you. The marriage contract will have to be registered at the DEEDS OFFICE.
Last Will & Testament
A Will is a legal document that show’s how a person requires their assets to be distributed after their death along with other clauses.
We can assist you with drafting a WILL according to your specification. You will must be drafted in line with our law.
When an individual / company owes an outstanding debt (s) with your company.
We will provide a special service for you in this regard.
We charge reasonable fees to collect your outstanding debt.
We will assist you to collect your companies outstanding debts.
Contact our firm to discuss the special services offered in this regard.
We act as a correspondent attorney for instructing attorneys in South Africa.
We have civil jurisdiction in the following magisterial districts of:
The above locations is in Gauteng, South Africa.
We attend to the following on behalf of our Instructing attorney:
- Issuing of Application and action proceedings at court;
- Serving and filing of notices and documentation;
- General Court Appearances;
- Other services as required by our instructing attorneys.